Get 10 REVU tokens for free by signing up for early access to the Revuto platform.
Revuto is a subscription management platform to be launched on the Cardano blockchain.
The project aims to make it simple and easy for users to approve, block, or snooze their subscription payments for any service such as Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime, etc.
Revuto is an interesting project that’s not just out to serve a $478 billion global subscription market, but it is also the first decentralized application (dApp) to be built on the Cardano blockchain.
How does Revuto work?
Revuto makes it possible for users to pay for their subscriptions using crypto through the Revuto wallet.
The Revuto wallet supports the storage and management of Cadano (ADA) coin and all Cardano-based tokens such as REVU and EURR stablecoins.
It also has specific functionalities that allow for automatic pull payments.
Thus making it possible for Revuto users to subscribe to service providers using only their Revuto Wallet address.
In order to pay for your subscriptions with crypto using the Revuto wallet, you will first need to approve the REVU or EURR stablecoin from your wallet.
This process is similar to how you approve AMM (automated market maker) protocols to spend the funds in your wallet when you trade or provide liquidity with them.
It is also the same as adding a bank card as a payment option for your online purchases or subscriptions.
Once you set up the wallet for recurring payments, it will invoke the smart contract which permits the server wallet to spend the funds (REVU or EURR) in your wallet at specific points in the future.
The added benefit here is that you have the freedom to define how long this access will last (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 10 years, etc.).
You can also set a limit to the amount of crypto the smart contract can spend on your subscriptions.
This adds an extra layer of security and gives you complete control over your money and subscription payments.
Revuto features and utilities
Revuto enables users to actively manage their subscriptions from a single dashboard.
It offers a one-stop, seamless subscriptions management solution that’s aimed at saving users time, energy, and money.
The following are some of the things you can do with your Revuto account:
- Approve subscription charges
- Block or Unsubscribe
- Snooze subscription charges
- Earn with REVU on Revuto
1. Approve subscription charges
With the Revuto App, you can set up multiple credit or debit cards, specify how much you want to spend for specific subscription services, and when this money should be deducted.
Thus effectively protecting yourself from unwanted subscription charges.
Whether you can’t remember which card you used for a particular subscription or you would like to know when your next subscription payment is due and how much, Revuto got you covered.
2. Block or unsubscribe from recurring subscription charges
Revuto believes that unsubscribing from any service should not take more than a single click.
When the payment is due, with the Revuto app you can block payment to any subscription or a free trial service using a single tap.
And whenever you decide to reactivate a subscription, all you have to do is, unblock it.
3. Snooze subscription charges
What if your subscription payment is due but you need money for something else?
Revuto makes it possible for you to postpone making (snooze) the payment for up to 7 days without losing access to the service.
4. Earn with REVU on Revuto
Revuto offers a micro-lending program with the use of REVU token that offers new earning and payment possibilities to users.
You can either lend, stake or provide liquidity with your REVU tokens and earn rewards.
Furthermore, you can enjoy up to 4% cashback when you pay for your subscription services using the REVU token.
The REVU token
REVU is the native token of and currency that powers the entire Revuto ecosystem.
- You can use REVU as collateral to borrow stablecoins from the Revuto micro-lending protocol and then pay for your subscription services with these stablecoins without selling your precious REVU tokens.
- Stake or provide liquidity with your REVU tokens and earn rewards. Staking requires locking up your REVU tokens for 6, 12, or 18 months. Each period having its own staking APR.
- Enjoy lower subscription rates and cashback when you pay with the REVU token.
- Vote for and propose changes to the Revuto protocol(s) with your REVU tokens through the Revuto community governance.
- 40% of all revenue generated by the project would be used for periodic REVU buyback and burn.
The token has a maximum supply of 280, 125, 000 REVU.
REVU token sale
The REVU public token sale will start on May 18, 2021. Making it the first token sale to be conducted on the Cardano blockchain.
32% of the REVU supply (89,640,000 REVU tokens) was allocated for the public token sale.
- 16, 807, 500 REVU (6% of total supply) would be sold in the private round at 0.085 EUR each. The private round starts on May 3 and ends on May 14, 2021.
- 15 406 875 REVU (5.5%) would be sold to the early backers tier 1 at 0.085 EUR each. The early backers’ tier1 sale starts on May 18 and ends on May 19, 2021.
- Another 15 406 875 REVU (5.5%) would be sold to the early backers’ tier2 at 0.09 EUR each. The early backers’ tier2 sale starts on May 20 and ends on May 21, 2021.
- 42, 018, 750 REVU (15%) would be sold in the public sales round at 0.1 EUR each. The community sale round starts on May 22 and ends on May 29, 2021.
The rest of the supply is distributed as follows:
- 148, 466, 250 REVU (53%) will be left in the reserve for such activities as paying staking rewards, referral commissions, cashback, etc.
- 42, 018, 750 REVU (15%) was allocated to the project’s team and advisors.
Find more details about the token sale, distribution, and release timeline in the Revuto Whitepaper.
The Revuto (REVU) token airdrop and how to claim
A community project is only as decentralized as the number of people holding the governance token.
In that light, the Revuto team is aiming to put REVU in the hands of as many people as possible as well as rewarding its early members through the REVU token airdrop.
You can claim your share of the REVU airdrop allocation by signing up for early access to the Revuto platform.
Your account will be credited with 10 REVU immediately upon verification of your email address.
Furthermore, you will get 10 more REVU for each person you refer to the platform with your referral link and 6% of all revenues generated by Revuto from your referred users when they use the platform.
Conditions for claiming your free REVU tokens
In order to be able to claim your free 10 REVU signup bonus, participate in the token sale, or use Revuto you must first pass KYC.
They require KYC because they have to settle the various subscription services they support in fiat.
And any services involving fiat must be KYC compliant.
More so, your referrals must pass KYC before you will get the 10 REVU referral commissions.
Your REVU tokens from the presales have different vesting periods and are not claimable immediately after the sales.
- Team and Advisors tokens distribution will begin 18 months after launch and will be fully distributed within 3 months afterwards
- Private round sale and early backers tier 1 token distribution will begin after 12 months and would be fully distributed within 3 months.
- Early backers tier 2 token distribution will begin after 6 months and would be fully distributed within 3 months.
- Community sale token buyers will get their tokens fully after 3 months.
However, users will be able to stake their REVU tokens to earn rewards while waiting for distribution.
Additionally, REVU tokens from the airdrop and referral commissions are not accessible until the launch of the App in late June to July 2021.
Revuto is the first dApp to be released on the Cardano blockchain and is aiming at solving an interesting problem.
Subscriptions services “steal” money from users with the free-trial traps, hidden and over-complicated unsubscribe procedures, to fatten their shareholders pocket.
Revuto aims to save people money by allowing them to take control over what, when, and how they pay for their subscriptions.
And by leveraging on the REVU token, users can spend on their subscriptions by paying with REVU, enjoy cashback with Revuto Pro, among many other benefits and opportunities.
What do you think about Revuto? And would you use their services in managing your subscription payments? Share with us in the comments section below.