We are looking for experienced and passionate cryptocurrency writers to join our content team.
Who should apply?
Consider applying if you are:
- one who loves to teach, inform, inspire others to succeed in crypto investing.
- good at communicating complex information in a simple language and can be easily understood by even a noob.
- full of initiative and able to conjure up new and interesting content ideas to write about.
- willing and capable of constantly learning and improving your skills.
- an avid SEO student and familiar with WordPress and similar content management systems.
What we expect from you:
- Well researched, original, insightful, and actionable crypto content.
- Detailed, accurate, and unbiased information on the focus topic or project.
- Concise and well-written articles. No verbose or jargon.
- Timely and consistent content delivery.
Check out and take the existing articles on the website as the minimum standard.
How to apply
Show us that you can write the kind of article we love to publish and start work immediately.
- Write an article exclusively for CryptoSorted on a topic or project that you’re very knowledgeable and passionate about
- Send your article as a link to a Google Doc file to the email address [email protected]
- Include a link to your Twitter account and any 3 articles you have previously published anywhere on the web (if any).
If you followed the above instructions and we accept to publish your first article submission, you’re automatically hired.
We will contact you within 48 hours to set up your author profile and provide you with our writers manual, etc.
If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, it means we did not accept your sample article. But you can try resubmitting with a different or better article.
Compensation and opportunities
- Our rate per article starts at $50, and it will increase by $10 every quarter subject to your performance.
- Commissions, monthly bonuses, advancements, and other opportunities are available to committed writers.
- We set our standards high. Your writing skills will vastly improve by working with CryptoSorted, which will make you a more valuable writer over time.
Other relevant information
- We want to hire at least 5 qualified writers. If you’re reading this, it means we’re still looking for writers.
- We don’t work with word counts or pay per word. So the number of words it takes to write a detailed and useful article is irrelevant. That said, articles on CryptoSorted are naturally long-form, ranging between 800 to 4000 words.
- We publish only actionable and evergreen content such as project reviews, guides, fundamental analysis price predictions, etc.
- Please make sure your article topic is not already covered on CryptoSorted. Take a minute to check by using the search feature on the site.
- We pay in cryptocurrency only, using BCH, CST, OR any other major coins with low fees.
- You will be required to produce a minimum of 1 article per week. You’re free to can create more if you can.
- Payment for all articles published in a month is made at the end of the month.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please share this offer with anyone you know who might be a good fit and is interested in this opportunity.