We are hiring cryptocurrency and blockchain writers.
Consider applying if:
- You’re knowledgeable and passionate about crypto.
- You love to teach.
- You’re good at communicating complex information in a simple language that even granny and a 5-year-old will understand.
- You’re full of initiative. Able to conjure up new and interesting content ideas to write about.
- You’re an avid SEO student and familiar with WordPress.
What we expect from you:
- Original, insightful, and actionable content.
- Write with the user in mind. Addressing their specific needs with relevant and accurate information.
- Detailed, succinct, articles (no jargon and cut straight to the point) that are written for humans and optimized for search engines.
- Timely and consistent content delivery.
Check out and take the existing articles on the website as the minimum standard.
What you will do:
Here’s a simple exercise that you’ll need to complete to become one of our cherished authors.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully to put yourself ahead of the over 50% candidates who usually don’t bother.
- Send your application to [email protected] using the title line: “Cryptocurrency Writer – Your Name”.
- In the body of your application —in addition to all other information you wish to share — tell us:
- Why are you interested particularly in CryptoSorted?
- What does quality content mean to you?
- What should our readers expect from you?
- Include links to your Twitter profile and 3 articles that you have published anywhere on the web (if any). We will NOT open any attachments.
- Fast-track your on-boarding process. Write your first article for CryptoSorted preferably in a Google Doc file and submit a link to it. If the article is accepted, it means you have been accepted to write for CryptoSorted. If it’s not accepted, you will get our feedback on why it wasn’t accepted and you can work on another one or simply walk away if it’s too much for you.
If you have followed all of the above instructions and your submitted content is suitable for CryptoSorted, we will contact you within 48 hours and proceed from there.
Compensation and opportunities
- We pay $15 per article for the first month and the rate will increase by $5 every subsequent month subject to you consistently delivering content that satisfies all the requirements in the CryptoSorted Authors’ Handbook.
- Commissions, monthly bonuses, big room for advancements, opportunity to join the team, and other benefits are also available to committed writers.
- Your writing and SEO skills will drastically improve by writing for CryptoSorted. Making you a more relevant and valuable writer.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please share this offer with anyone you know who might be a good fit and is interested.