The CryptoSorted community content program is the first step at decentralising and truly making the project a community-owned and managed crypto media.
Through this program, any member can submit the required content to be published on cryptosorted.info and get rewarded in CST.
Therefore, if you’re interested in contributing your unique and actionable crypto knowledge, experiences, ideas, or strategies to CryptoSorted, and earning some CST on the side, this is your opportunity.
Before we go into the details, here are a few caveats. We don’t want anybody to waste their or our time, so we want to be upfront about everything.
- If you don’t want to grow professionally and financially, please don’t apply. You will have to be willing to keep learning and growing to fit into the CryptoSorted culture.
- If you’re not willing to commit to the CryptoSorted vision and mission, please don’t apply.
- Articles must be 100% original and exclusive to CryptoSorted. We don’t accept duplicate or republished content.
However, occasionally, for really valuable content, we might accept republished articles but with possible modifications or based on other special agreements.
The type of content we accept
Please only write about projects or topics that you have used (have a first-hand experience with) or ones that you’re very passionate about.
This way, you have real experience and expertise to share, plus it’s easier to research and write about projects or topics that you are passionate about.
Currently, we’re accepting the following content types:
1. Cryptocurrency projects or product review articles
In-depth reviews of cryptocurrency projects or products that you have used or have a first-hand experience with.
The review articles should meet this Google guideline for product reviews.
Notice the emphasis on your expertise and in-depth knowledge of the topic or project that you review. You should write about topics and projects that you know very well.
If you need an idea of how we write reviews on CryptoSorted, please check out the articles in our reviews category.
However, you should only use the existing content on the website as the minimum standard.
We expect the new writers (non-fungible brains – NFBs) that are joining us to help improve the standard and quality of the content we publish, not to just help maintain the status quo.
Feel free to write in your own original style and inject your unique personality into your content, but maintain the highest quality standards.
2. Guides or How-to articles
You’ve been investing in crypto for some time now and you know how to do or use different crypto and DeFi tools, platforms, and strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
It’s time to share your knowledge, experience, strategies and ideas for the benefit of other investors and get rewarded for your contribution.
Be the light that illuminates the path in their crypto journey, so that they wouldn’t make the same mistakes you made or miss the same opportunities you missed.
3. Coming soon:
We will start accepting the following additional content categories and roles soon.
- Social media posts. Write and submit posts for our social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.
- Social media accounts managers. Help manage our social media accounts such as Facebook and Reddit.
- Infographics. Write and Design infographics from existing content on the site and other information or data sources.
- YouTube Videos. Create videos of the existing content on the site or from new topics to be published on our YouTube channel.
Compensation and Benefits of contributing to CryptoSorted
- You will receive 25 CST for each accepted article.
- You can use your own referral or affiliate links in the articles if available.
- You will get professional feedback on your articles that will help you improve as a writer.
- You will become a better and more valuable writer over time.
- You will gain more exposure and clout as a writer.
- Your articles must be thoroughly researched, fact-checked, and well-written like someone who knows what they’re talking about.
- Provide tangible value and practical insights to your readers. If you have nothing valuable to share, don’t write.
- Proofread your articles for spelling, grammatical, and structural errors before submitting.
- Promote your articles everywhere you can to get more people to read them.
- Strive to make your articles more valuable, detailed, interesting, or better organised than the ones on the front page of Google for your topic.
- We’re uncompromising about quality and constantly learning and trying to improve everything. We don’t settle or get complacent.
- We update our articles regularly for accuracy and currency. It also helps to make them remain competitive on Google.
- We’re primarily focused on delivering the best value we can in every article to help our readers.
- We’re very competitive and always strive to write better articles than the ones currently on the front page of Google. Because we want the #1 spot on Google.
- We want to enrich all our community members, readers, and contributors through CST. This is our ultimate goal.
Please, check out the CryptoSorted Writers Handbook for more guidelines and requirements on contributing to CryptoSorted.
Why are we doing this?
CryptoSorted is a community-owned crypto media and it’s only natural that the community members are contributing most, if not all, the content on the site.
In fact, we want to put every aspect of the project in the hands of the community.
From content creation, and marketing, to social media accounts management, etc. We’re will decentralise everything, starting with the content.
Rewards and bonuses
To spice things up and make it even more interesting, we will be rewarding:
- The most published author of the week (the writer with the most published articles).
- The most-read article of the week (the writer with the most-read article of the week).
There’re other cool reward or bonus programs for our contributors, but we’ll start with these two first.
These rewards will be paid each week.
How to apply
To apply as a contributor to CryptoSorted, all you have to do is:
- Fill out and submit this Google form.
- We will reach out to the qualified candidates and invite them to join a special Telegram group.
- Then set up an author profile on the site so you can submit your articles directly.
Click here to apply now. And if you have any questions or suggestions, please join and let us know in our Telegram group.