Here’s everything you need to form an informed opinion of CST.
CryptoSorted is the first community-owned crypto media project powered by its native token, CST.
Our primary focus is creating content and tools to help you make informed and independent crypto investment decisions.
Unlike other mainstream crypto media, owned and controlled by self-serving private individuals and corporations, CryptoSorted is owned by those who use it (you).
The project’s net revenue is used to buy back CST and distributed to investors through our LP staking program.
Thus providing you with lucrative actual yield for life.
Vision and Mission
To develop crypto tools and content that help people invest smarter.
To build a platform that helps you make informed crypto investment decisions and provides a place to hang out with other investors for daily actionable insights.
CST is a BEP20 reflection token on the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) with a 9% transaction tax that is distributed as follows:
- 5% to existing token holders in BUSD.
- 2% to the liquidity for smooth trading.
- 2% for marketing and project development.
CST is the first reflection token with multiple actual use cases, revenue share, and daily passive BUSD reflections.
The token offers you multiple ways to earn genuinely passive income daily via:
- Reflections: Earn a share of 5% transaction tax for holders in BUSD.
- Staking Reward: Stake your LP token to earn more CST, BUSD reflections, and trading fees (BUSD, CST, & Fees).
More opportunities to earn, like stake CST to earn BNB and an on-chain referral program, will come in due time.
CST has a maximum supply of 1,000,000 (1 million) allocated as follows:
- Initial Liquidity: 90,000 CST (9%)
- Team: 200,000 CST (20%)
- Rewards: 400,000 CST (40%)
- Insiders: 266,666 (26.67%)
- Community: 43,334 (4.33%)
CST use cases
Aside from the reflections and other earning opportunities the token provides, below are other use cases of CST:
- Pay for all CryptoSorted services or products. You will get a 50% discount when you pay for our services using CST.
- Vote in CryptoSorted governance.
- Gain unrestricted access to our premium or holders-only content, tools, and products.
- Serve as the primary currency of the entire CryptoSorted ecosystem.
Additional meaningful use cases may be developed for the token as the project grows to enhance its utility and value further.
How to invest in CST
Buy and hold at least 1,000 CST in your wallet to qualify for the BUSD reflections paid directly into your wallet.
Add liquidity to the CST-BNB pool on PancakeSwap to earn a share of all trading fees, and grab your LP token.
Stake your CST-BNB liquidity provider (LP) token on UniCrypt to earn more CST + BUSD reflections + FEES.
What makes us different?
- CryptoSorted is the first community-owned crypto media project that provides you with lucrative actual yield through our revenue share program.
- Among all reflection tokens, we have the lowest token maximum supply (1,000,000).
- CST has multiple real-world use cases supporting its value, unlike other reflection tokens and most cryptocurrencies.
- CST gives passive and residual actual yield via buyback and revenue share programs.
- You can enjoy multiple stable earning opportunities with a single investment in CST.
- Low transaction tax combined with stable reflections means your investment will continue to pay you for life.
- Committed and transparent team with a strong vision for what we want to build.
We launched on BSC without raising any funds, and due to limited resources, we’re starting small and slow but steady.
Here’s how we plan to progress with the project development in the months and years ahead.
- Over the first 18 months (January 2023 to July 2024), we will distribute 400,000 CST (40% of the supply) to the community through the LP staking program.
- During this period, we will use any project revenue to provide additional liquidity to facilitate smooth trading.
- Once the entire 1,000,000 CST has been circulated, we will buy back CST with project revenue to continue paying out LP staking rewards.
- This means that existing CST holders will continue to earn from our revenue share (actual yield) even without new investors.
- In the meantime, our primary focus is pushing out more actionable content and attracting as many more readers, users, and investors as possible into our ecosystem.
Project development and marketing will be funded from revenue, and 2% of the BUSD reflections will be allocated for marketing.
Below are some milestones on our roadmap that we will begin working on once the required resources start rolling in.
- New website: First, we need a new custom website for a more professional and sophisticated look and to implement all staking programs directly on our site.
- CST staking: In addition to the current LP staking program, we will also enable staking CST to earn BNB in the coming months or early 2024.
- Referral program: One of our marketing plans involves running an on-chain referral program that rewards you with a % of what your referrals earn from LP or CST staking.
Proposed products or tools
As part of our roadmap, we will be developing new products and tools to simplify crypto investing for you.
Some of the tools we have in mind include but are not limited to
- Scamalysis: A tool that helps you calculate the probability of a project or contract being a scam by analyzing both off-chain and on-chain data.
- BlockStats: A tool that displays comprehensive statistics of popular blockchain networks to help you know and compare your favorite chains.
- Exchange: Enable atomic swaps using AtomicDEX or a similar solution to provide decentralized exchange services to our users.
- Wallet: A crypto wallet and portfolio tracker or manager where you can store, transact, swap, track, and manage your portfolio in real-time.
- TalentsHub: A crypto jobs board where project teams can post job offers and find new talents to hire.
- Crypto Contests: A platform for hosting all kinds of crypto contests, such as content creation contests, coding contests, etc.
- NFT marketplace: A decentralized, multi-chain NFT marketplace that uses CST.
- Launchpad: A token sale platform that new projects can use to launch their tokens, raise funds, and attract an active and engaged crypto community to their platform.
- CryptoSorted Magazine: A premium online magazine focused on crypto investment for crypto investors.
Of course, we will not build all of these tools at once.
Some might even be dropped or added along the way, but you know what we want to do for you once we have the resources.
Below are concise answers to the most popular questions about CST. If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to ask in our Telegram group, and we’ll answer them for you.
The CST paid out to liquidity providers comes from the project’s revenue. Every week or month, we use our revenue to buy back CST and deposit it into the LP staking farm.
Some of our revenue sources include, but are not limited to:
- Affiliate commissions
- Paid content
Our revenue sources will evolve as we have plans to develop other products and tools that will generate consistent revenue for the project as we scale.
BUSD reflections are based on trading volume (more volume means more BUSD rewards for holders), while staking APR is based on project revenue and the number of stakes.
Earnings from both sources will fluctuate accordingly.
You must hold a minimum of 1,000 CST or $50 worth of the token to qualify for the BUSD reflections. The more CST you hold, the more you earn.
BUSD reflections cannot be stopped, only subject to trading volume. And the staking rewards are subject to revenue conditions.
If we make zero revenue (highly unlikely), the staking reward can fall to zero but restart when we start generating revenue again.
The primary way to get CST is to buy it on an exchange, provide liquidity, and stake your LP token to earn more.
However, below are four other ways to accumulate CST without buying it.
- Contribute content (articles or videos) to the CryptoSorted blog or YouTube channel and get paid in CST.
- Become a developer for CryptoSorted and get paid in CST.
- Actively promote and contribute to discussions in the CryptoSorted Telegram group and get rewarded in CST.
- Find other ways to add value to the project, and you’ll be handsomely rewarded in CST.
Use a slippage of 10% or higher. The total transaction tax is 9%. So, any slippage above that will work.
The contract address (CA) is:
Latest on CST